Cleveland Browns:“Garrett aiming to sack Roethlisberger in opener” (AP) - “As he gets ready for an opener in which he’ll be without star running back Le’Veon Bell Cleveland Browns T-Shirt , Roethlisberger knows Garrett has him in his sights.”“Josh Gordon says Browns beating Steelers in opener would be ‘equivalent of making the playoffs here, almost a Super Bowl win’” (ABJ) - “Coach Hue Jackson wouldn’t go as far as Gordon’s Super Bowl comparison.”“Ex-Steeler Chris Hubbard telling the Browns EVERYTHING” (CantonRep) - “Now Hubbard is about to play his first game for a new team after four years in Pennsylvania. His grin widens. ‘I’m telling my O-line everything I know,’ he said…”“From jail time to ACL surgeries, no ‘quit’ in Browns’ Devaroe Lawrence” (ESPN) - “Lawrence’s tumultuous life has led to a whirlwind week where he was traded to the Browns for a seventh-round draft pick on cut-down day.”NFL:“Some Steelers appear to be turning on Le’Veon Bell Cleveland Browns Hats , who looks like he’ll miss Browns game” (CBS) - “The Steelers open the regular season on Sunday against the Browns. That’s four days from now…”“Rams admit they tried to get Khalil Mack” (PFT) - “It’s hard to imagine that the Rams could have found a way to pay Donald, who’s getting $22.5 million per year in new money, and Mack, who got $23.5 million per year in new money…”“LeSean McCoy focused on Week 1 amid investigation” (NFL.com) - “With an opportunity to address the lawsuit Cleveland Browns Womens Hoodie , McCoy took the same approach of placing his focus on his profession and not circumstances off the field.”“Shaquem Griffin, Seahawks’ one-handed rookie LB, to start in Week 1” (USA TODAY) - “Seattle Seahawks linebacker Shaquem Griffin is more than an inspirational story. He’s about to be a starter, at least for the time being.”Injury report for Browns vs. Ravens: Cleveland receivers good-to-go Here is the injury report for the Cleveland Browns’ Week 5 game against the Baltimore Ravens:Cleveland BrownsPositionPlayerInjuryWedThuFriGame StatusPositionPlayerInjuryWedThuFriGame StatusBaltimore RavensPositionPlayerInjuryWedThuFriGame StatusPositionPlayerInjuryWedThuFriGame StatusInjury NotesThe only player out for the Browns is LB James Burgess.Two players are listed as questionable: OLB Christian Kirksey and FS Damarious Randall. Randall has been playing through his heel injury for two games now Womens Customized Cleveland Browns Jerseys , so I expect him to do it again. Kirksey has a case of the flu, but is expected to play too.There was some concern earlier in the week about the knee injuries for both WR Jarvis Landry and WR Antonio Callaway, but both players practiced fully on Friday.QB Tyrod Taylor will be the backup this week. TE Seth DeValve is off the injury report and could be in line for some playing time again on Sunday.Two players are out for the Ravens: OLB Tim Williams and CB Anthony Averett. Seven players are listed as questionable for Baltimore; the only one there might be some concern about is depth NT Michael Pierce, who was added to the injury report on Friday.