• You are not logged in.

Poll

•  
    0 votes (0.0%) for: 111

#1 June 11, 2018 13:45:31

rebeccasalomon
Profile   Send e-mail  

Fear of God x Vans Style 147 model

vans chima azul has just released the prom version of your favorite sneaker and as a direct result, I'm officially swearing off heels for life.

Yesterday, they gifted the world a stunning new collab that transformed their iconic checkered slip-on into a sparkling mess of rhinestones and sequins.

Both the Fear of God x Vans Era are covered in the FOG all-over print with one dressed in White/Black and the other sporting a Red tone. The Vans Mountain Edition comes in a Red, Black, and White color scheme constructed in a mix of canvas and suede. Also include are three Fear of God x Vans Style 147 model, which is simply a more luxurious version of the classic Slip-On.

Both the Fear of God x vans chukka pro are covered in the FOG all-over print with one dressed in White/Black and the other sporting a Red tone. The Vans Mountain Edition comes in a Red, Black, and White color scheme constructed in a mix of canvas and suede. Also include are three Fear of God x Vans Style 147 model, which is simply a more luxurious version of the classic Slip-On.

Offering the perfect mix of glamour and laid-back chic, the new vans chukka boot noir collection also features black soles and inners. Despite their luxe appearance, the ‘Velvet’ shoes are actually around the same price as the usual designs, so they're basically the perfect Christmas gift for the shoe-lover in your life.

Jerry Lorenzo’s Fear of God x vans chima pas cher is officially scheduled to release this Friday, November 17th. The collection includes the Vans Era, Vans Style 147, and the Vans Mountain Edition silhouettes.

#2 Aug. 30, 2018 10:32:45

Emy154
Profile   Send e-mail  

Fear of God x Vans Style 147 model

For this amazing Prom version of shoes I have searched alot previously & found the best places to purchase these shoes. I personally love to buy authentic one because i use to workout a lot & for this work out purpose i prefer the most reliable design. Recently i bought such shoes through the Adidas coupon codes and offers by Qoupon Codes The store is gaining the huge reputation as they have a huge fantastic collection of different eye catching shoes brands.

Edited Emy154 (Aug. 30, 2018 10:33:25)

Board footer

Moderator control