Search - User list
Full Version: Pre-moderation
Root » Feature requests » Pre-moderation
domiel
I'd like to see the ability to mark users with a status as "provisional user" which means that all their posts would have to be pre-approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

How hard would this be to implement? I'd be willing to try and implement this myself if the primary developers aren't interested but I'd need a few hints on how to go about it.

Thanks in advance,
D.
slav0nic
maybe will be fine refactored permissions before this (for checking privilagions). I don't know as will be better: using django

maybe we don't interesting it this future B)

HINT:

add field status (POSTED, NOT_CHECKED)
add signal or change save in Post model with algo like this:
if post.user.group == <provisional user group>: post.status = NOT_CHECKED

and add default manager to Post model that do filer(status=POSTED)

+add some filters by status for Post model

maybe all
but i don't think u can do this pluggable. After that, updating djangobb version will be not easy)

sorry for my english, don't have time for checking via google translate
PaulWyatt
It's amicable, it demonstrates your enthusiasm for what they need to state, and it doesn't infer that you need to get notification from them just when you request reactions from them. Much of the time, we'd likewise suggest that you maintain a strategic distance from pre-moderation. Write My Essay For Me Cheap
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.